Scrum Master (f/m/diverse)
You consider agile a state of mind - not just a way of working. You are an enabler for productivity, who thrives to create a supportive and empowered work environment for our developers. Collaboration is key to you, and you know how to inspire others to do just so – by your work ethic as well as your passion for great digital products.
Do you want to be part of revolutionizing traveling, by facilitating a mindset to develop great products?
Your daily journey involves:
- Mentor and guide our software development teams – train, develop and support your colleagues to work with Scrum methods
- Show empathy and moderating skills, even in conflict situations
- Be an enabler for productive work: Constantly optimize the working model for Eurowings Digital, by implementing agile methods
- Support our team of product owner to realize their product vision
- Inspire your colleagues and stakeholders for working agile and promote agile methods through training and daily work
- Optimize team performance by developing and reporting on agile KPIs (e.g. Velocity)
- With at least 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, you are an expert in your field
- You know how software development works as a process – preferably you have a degree in computer science / information technology or you have gained project experience in the software development environment
- You are passionate about agile methods and know how to develop agile mindsets in others
- You are performance-driven and you have the ability to adapt agile methods to the needs of the company
- You are excited about e-Commerce and the possibilities to revolutionize businesses
A big plus:
- You already worked with Atlassian tools, like Jira, Confluence and Service Desk
- You hold a certificate as a Scrum Master or as an Agile Coach
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company. Moreover, please send us your application documents in English.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
- Fly with friends and family around the world – use the entire Lufthansa and partner network
- Discover the world within 30 vacation days a year
- Permanent employment contract
- With your company public transport ticket you arrive relaxed at work
- Complex projects with a lot of personal responsibility
- With our trust-based working hours, you are flexible in your working hours
- High performers are challenged and supported
- Modern office in a central location
- Exercise or relax with our sports and yoga offer
- Fruit and drinks are ready for you in the office
51147 Köln Germany
Your contact person:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.