Working Student Digital Projects (f/m/diverse)
We are looking for a passionated, motivated, and driven working student (f/m/diverse) to support our Digital Experience Team with the followings tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitor the digital feedback channels like chat, session recording or our feedback tool
- Filter feedbacks and help PO’s to find valuable insights
- Take actively part in conversion optimization activities and ideation meetings
- Create weekly performance reports
- Organize meetings and support internal communication
- You are studying business administration, marketing, media studies or something equivalent
- You have strong communication skills
- You have experience in working with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Atlassian tools (like Confluence and Jira) would be a plus
- Feel the edge of empowerment - You work independently, goal-oriented and team-oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
For the moment we don't partner with recruitment agencies, executive search & outsourcing companies, we are doing our recruitment exclusively in-house. All candidates' profiles that will be sent directly to us or to our career portal by external providers will be considered direct applications.
51147 Köln Germany
Your contact person:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our Company.